IMDEX Limited

Our Product Brands | |

Right to Receive Documents

IMDEX Limited

ABN 78 008 947 813

Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents

IMDEX Limited ABN 78 008 947 813 (IMDEX) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:

  • elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
  • make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.


IMDEX is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:

  • documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
  • the Annual Report of IMDEX (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
  • a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website,

together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).

Shareholder’s rights

Each Shareholder is entitled to:

(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report of IMDEX (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),

by notifying IMDEX of the election.

A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.

In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request IMDEX to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.

IMDEX encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.

Elections and requests

Shareholders can make their election and/or request by contacting IMDEX’s Share Registry – Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd on 1300 850 505 (within Australia) or +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia) or at