We are committed to enhancing our ESG related disclosure and delivering solutions that support the sustainability of our clients’ operations.
In December 2019 we established an ESG Committee. In January 2021 we finalised our IMDEX Sustainability Policy and the following key focus areas:
- Supporting economic development
- Ensuring a safe and inclusive global workplace
- Driving the sustainability of the global minerals industry
- Upholding ethical and sustainable business practices
We are taking a step-wise approach to ensure consistent, quality and relevant information is provided, however, our key objective is preparing a Sustainability Report in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative in FY22. We will also consider our company’s climate risk against the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures recommendations.
Products and Services to Support Sustainable Operations
We have a suite of products, services and policies embedded in our business that support the sustainable operations of our mining industry stakeholders.
- A range of bio-degradable drilling fluids
- Improving operational efficiencies for clients to reduce wastage and consumption
- Conflict of Interest Policy and process for disclosing and managing conflicts
- Annual employee ethics training and certification
- Annual employee anti-bribery and anti-corruption training
- A risk, compliance and legal framework
- Employee Code of Conduct annual training
- Implemented a Speak-Up policy and reporting app
- Information Security Management ISO/IEC 27001:2013 accreditation
Relevant policies and frameworks can be found in our Corporate Governance section.
IMDEX BLASTDOG™ TECHNOLOGIES
- Improve operational efficiencies to reduce energy consumption
- Enhance safety via automation
SOLIDS REMOVAL UNITS
- Enable a smaller site footprint
- Lower contamination and safety risks
- Reduce water usage by up to 70%
- New SMART SRUs include an IMDEXHUB-IQ™ connected system for remote management