We are committed to enhancing disclosure and accessibility of information relating to our impacts on the economy, environment and society that indicate our contribution to sustainable development.
During FY21 our ESG Committee developed IMDEX’s Sustainability Policy. The purpose of this Policy is to outline the commitment our Company has to practices, standards and technologies that support sustainable development.
Upholding our Sustainability Policy is the responsibility of everyone engaged at IMDEX and applies to all directors, officers, contractors, and employees. Our Chief Executive Officer is accountable to the Board for the oversight of all sustainability matters in accordance with this Policy.
On 15 September 2021, we released our first Sustainability Report. The Report outlines our key ESG focus areas, material topics and contributions to sustainable development. It covers all IMDEX subsidiaries, which can be found in the FY21 Annual Report.
Material topics are the significant environmental, social and governance topics that currently impact our business, may impact our business in the foreseeable future and most influence our stakeholders’ perceptions of our performance. These topics form the basis of this report. We will continue to build on these topics in subsequent years.
Products and Services to Support Sustainable Operations
We have a suite of products, services and policies embedded in our business that support the sustainable operations of our mining industry stakeholders.
- A range of bio-degradable drilling fluids
- Improving operational efficiencies for clients to reduce wastage and consumption
- Conflict of Interest Policy and process for disclosing and managing conflicts
- Annual employee ethics training and certification
- Annual employee anti-bribery and anti-corruption training
- A risk, compliance and legal framework
- Employee Code of Conduct annual training
- Implemented a Speak-Up policy and reporting app
- Information Security Management ISO/IEC 27001:2013 accreditation
Relevant policies and frameworks can be found in our Corporate Governance section.
IMDEX BLASTDOG™ TECHNOLOGIES
- Improve operational efficiencies to reduce energy consumption
- Enhance safety via automation
SOLIDS REMOVAL UNITS
- Enable a smaller site footprint
- Lower contamination and safety risks
- Reduce water usage by up to 70%
- New SMART SRUs include an IMDEXHUB-IQ™ connected system for remote management