COVID-19 Update – IMDEX Response
IMDEX today provides an update on the measures it is taking to protect its people and ensure continuity of operations for clients globally.
IMDEX COO and CEO elect, Paul House, said:
“We have two key commitments. Number 1, protect our people, including our employees, their families, our clients and all other stakeholders within IMDEX’s global community. Number 2, protect the continuity of our business for our valued clients.
“IMDEX is a strong financially secure business and we are a strong cohesive team. We will get through this together with resilience, trust, innovation and teamwork, as well as our usual hard work.”
The company has established a Crisis Management Team, which is supported by Emergency Management Teams in each region, to closely monitor and respond to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Following is a summary of its principal actions.
Protecting our People
- IMDEX is adhering to recommendations by the World Health Organisation (WHO) together with regional, federal and state health departments.
- IMDEX is abiding by government restrictions and recommendations relating to travel, safety and social distancing in its jurisdictions.
- All employees are being directed to abide by IMDEX’s additional precautionary measures – based on internal risk assessments – to protect their health and well-being.
- IMDEX is providing a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program for all IMDEX employees and their immediate families.
- The company is providing frequent and transparent communication via multiple channels to update and support employees.
Ensuring Business Continuity for Clients
- There is currently no impact to supply, however, the company is taking a cautious approach. Its Global Supply Chain Team is closely monitoring the environment and addressing potential risks.
- IMDEX develops and manufactures many of its products and the company has multiple supply options for raw materials and products manufactured by third-parties.
- Due to the long running trade war between the US and China, IMDEX has been preparing for potential supply chain risks for the last two years.
- Isolation areas at warehouses have been established to maintain client support.
- IMDEXHUB-IQ™ and IMDEX MUD AID™ enable real-time and remote access to data for clients.
- IMDEX provides 24/7 client support via Customer Care Portal.
- IMDEX’s internal digital transformation has enabled a relatively seamless transition to remote working arrangements.
The company is committed to providing additional information as it become available and further updates will be added to this webpage.
For specific questions regarding IMDEX’s supply chain, please contact Global Supply Chain Manager, Shaun Southwell on [email protected] or the Regional Vice President as listed below.
- Sergio Jimenez – Regional Vice President South America – [email protected]
- Justin Moyes – Regional Vice President Europe, Middle East & Africa – [email protected]
- Shaun Southwell – Regional Vice President Asia Pacific - [email protected]
- Jeff St Jean – Regional Vice President North America - [email protected]
For investor enquiries see the Investor Centre or please contact Corporate Communications Manager and Investor Relations Officer, Kym Clements at [email protected].