Our QHSE Management System has been developed in line with the ISO 45001, ISO 3100 and ISO 9000 series of management system standards and best practices.
These standards and audits ensure legal compliance and an overarching commitment to managing safety, health, quality and environmental matters.
- ISO 9001: 2015 standard (Quality Management System)
- OHSAS 18001: (Occupational Health and Safety Management System)
- ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 (Information Security)
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 CERTIFICATION
During FY20 we achieved ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification through SGS – a globally renowned inspection, verification, testing and certification company. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an international information security standard, which is recognised in 161 countries. Our certification demonstrates we operate an Information Security Management System that is compliant with its mandatory requirements, have systematic processes for managing information security risks, and have implemented controls mandated by the standard.
Our certification comprises a comprehensive range of activities including
- Software development processes;
- The product development life-cycle for its real-time subsurface intelligent solutions;
- Manufacturing and deployment of products and technologies;
- Client support processes; and
- Information technology systems for supporting these activities and digital functions.
This was a significant milestone for our Company and provides additional assurance to clients regarding the end-to-end security of their information – for example, ordering and dispatch using our Global Digital Rentals platform, critical data collection and transfer with our award-winning cloud solution IMDEXHUB-IQ™ and ongoing support via our 24/7 Customer Care portal.
All our stakeholders can be confident we have robust systems and processes in place – which meet the highest industry standards – to protect their data and sensitive information. Everyone should be very proud of this achievement, particularly given the rigorous nature of the auditing process.”
MAT REGAN - IMDEX CHIEF OF CORPORATE SHARED SERVICES