At IMDEX we develop drilling optimisation products and sensors to provide real-time rock knowledge and quality data. Together they enhance decision making for drilling contractors and resource companies across the mining value chain – from the drill rig to the core farm and processing plant.
We are enabling the timely delivery of quality data, giving clarity on the nature of the rock to allow real-time decisions to be made, rather than having to wait weeks or months.
DR MICHELLE CAREY - GENERAL MANAGER, IMDEX PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
ESTABLISHED GLOBAL BUSINESS
We operate in all key mining regions of the world including Africa and Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Our global presence and extensive client network allow us to:
- Provide local and timely support to drilling contractors and resource companies;
- Have greater access to international mineral exploration and mining markets; and
- Efficiently introduce new technologies to these markets.
OUR MARKET LEADING BRANDS
REFLEX and AMC are market leading brands within the global minerals industry. AMC is also growing its presence within the horizontal directional drilling, water-well and civil construction sectors.
During FY20 we implemented an employee engagement survey and held a key stakeholder workshop to consider what is important to our stakeholders and how we can add value.
We will continue to build on these initiatives during FY21, including a shareholder survey regarding engagement and sustainability.
CLIENTS AND INDUSTRY PARTNERS
Our clients principally include drilling contractors and resource companies in all mining regions of the world. We also collaborate with industry associations and research partners to address challenges and advance the global minerals industry.
During FY20 we continued to focus on streamlining our supply chain and ensuring it aligns with our Modern Slavery Policy. Other key initiatives included reviewing all aspects of our warehouse locations, inventory turns, risk management of key products, logistics and customer service.
The resilience of our supply chain ensured we were able to adjust sourcing volumes, locations and logistics to ensure our clients were not impacted by COVID-19.
Our Supply Chain covers these critical areas to ensure continued success:
- Manufacturing of fluids and instrumentation
- Global service centres to support clients
- Suppliers of raw materials and technical componentry for instrumentation
- Fast turnaround prototyping for engineering and R&D
- Distribution and Logistics ensuring rapid response to the changing needs of our clients