We are committed to enhancing our ESG disclosure. In December 2019, our company established an ESG Committee that was endorsed by the Board.
We are taking a step-wise approach to ensure consistent, quality and relevant information is provided, however, our key objective is preparing a Sustainability Report in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative within three years. We will also consider our company’s climate risk against the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures recommendations.
Products and Services to Support Sustainable Operations
We have a suite of products, services and policies embedded in our business that support the sustainable operations of our mining industry stakeholders.
- Solids removal units enabling a smaller site footprint and significant water reduction
- A range of bio-degradable drilling fluids
- Improving operational efficiencies for clients to reduce wastage and consumption
- Conflict of Interest Policy and process for disclosing and managing conflicts
- Annual employee ethics training and certification
- Annual employee anti-bribery and anti-corruption training
- A risk, compliance and legal framework
- Employee Code of Conduct annual training
- Implemented a Speak-Up policy and reporting app
- Information Security Management ISO/IEC 27001:2013 accreditation